söndag 29 oktober 2017

Goodbye

Hate is a word I seldom or never use but I seriously hate goodbyes... Sometimes you have to say goodbye to the people you love the most seven years ago I said goodbye to my first love he died in my arms nothing to be done devastating and today I said goodbye to you  my love and it gets harder every time . I will be in great pain for a while and really don't know how I am going to do without you , you have been my everything for so many years  so very thankful for your extra long stay in Sweden . I have loved you for five years said goodbye , waited,  longed , cried and welcomed you home many times before and we have had a wonderful journey together. When I met you we have only been dating for a few months I told you that I would be the one you would never forget you looked at me like I was crazy or something hahaha but I can still to this day say I WILL BE THE ONE YOU NEVER FORGET . I will never forget your presence in my life and thank you so much for picking me up and  loving me back to life after my husband's death , thank you for being my best friend and wonderful lover I wish you peace I wish you happiness,   if the universe want us to be together then nothing can keep us apart  I LOVE YOU // Delicia

Inga kommentarer: