lördag 21 juni 2014

Midsummer day

Meeting you again after all these months was wonderful seeing your beautiful eyes your sweet face god I have missed you , the kids were happy to see you we ate and laughed and had lots to talk about and every thing just felt so perfect .. You were different a softer your not so tuff as you were last year and I saw a bit of sadness in your eyes my darling P you have now a very exiting life building this buisness with your friend and I so hope that it all goes well  I pray for you my love and wish you the best in life  . Two months I have with you more than I expected and will cherish these weeks with you , you have aged these months apart and you have finally excepted that you are older good 4 you .. I wish that you would just stay I Sweden my love but that won't happen but then that is just something you never know . Thank you sweet P for being in my life I love you for who you are and how you make me feel love n light Delicia ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Inga kommentarer: