söndag 16 mars 2014

Saturday fun













Was invited for Saturday dinner with my xtra family yes my darling MrP's family feel so good when I am with them makes me feel close to him when he is so far away got to see his brother haven't seen him for over a year was nice to see him again , after two months of nothing at all from the Philippines I sent pictures from our nice Saturday with his family thought that it might be nice for him to get some pictures from home he liked them .
I love you my sweet man can't seem to get you out of my system and I have tried I guess we just wait and see what happens time will tell and thank you my love for you sweet three words that's all I need to keep me going for three more months without you by my side love & light thank you God Jesus and the Universe for my wonderful life amen Delicia 

Inga kommentarer: