lördag 15 februari 2014

Valentines Day ..............

What a day I must say dinner & dine and som champange music on you tube with a beautiful man and author wow mind blowing evenig night It was nice I thank you  now back to earth back to reality .. In bed under the covers did not sleep at all last night even after all of the champange , wine and cider so today will be a day in bed infront of my computer ....

I love you my darling P I wish I did´nt life would be so much easier I think , i don´t know I wish I wonder I dream ......I love I miss and I guess that this means that yes I wait until you come home and we will see what life has planed for us or maybe just me frustrating this waiting life is teaching  me to be patient I get it!!!  slow down listen open your eyes and see the signs that are shown.............
Sliding doors Is what it is, doors are opening all the time some we miss , some wrong turns and I do now hope for my door to open , I am ready like never before come on life show me what you have planned 4 me ..........Please give me love & light .... 
Nice n Bubbly

True ..

Inga kommentarer: