måndag 10 juni 2013

Sex and the City .................




Wake up early work , work not much to say about that I am so sick n tiered of my job , but I woke up with a smile on my face my Mr P wrote me a few lines yesterday on skype thats all i need for a few days not much I need to be happy in life don´t need flowers or gifts just show me that you care . Yesterday I went on my Power walk and lifting weights has become a nice habbit , catnap between 11-13 then out in the beautiful weather sun bathe , did some laundry life is good I can not complain . Today I got a text message that I won konsert tickets Plura and Eldkvarn Swedish bands and in Gothenburg wonderful this is going to be great fun  party with my friend and cellibrate my 45 th year on earth ... 

Sometimes i feel a little like Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City the way she thinks and writes she has her shoes I have my handbags & gloss hahahahaha and we write about our thoughts yes I am a bit crazy and I like being me , we both long for our men Carrie with her Mr Big and me and my Mr P she gets her Mr Big in the end and I do hope that I don´t have to go through so much pain for my Mr P , Carries column becomes her book and my blog will be my book . She get´s the fairy tail in the end but do I get mine or have I already had mine ???? A man that loved me for over 20 years my God can I ask for more ???? I love my Mr P  so much he is just so wonderful in all of his beautiful ways being with out this man has really  been very hard for me , to be abel  to love again after so many years of sadness is a true gift and this man has opened my mind and heart in so many many ways ..

My darling will be home in 27 days I try to imagine how it will be to meet him again do we carry on were we left of or will it be a new beginning It does´nt matter all that matters is that I will soon be in his arms again ....


    

Inga kommentarer: